Why Choose Sawyer as Your Custom Metal Fabrication Partner?
Precision Fabrication Quality Backed by Over 70 Years of Superior American Craftsmanship
At Sawyer Fab, we thrive on tackling custom fabrication projects that demand out-of-the-box engineering and creative manufacturing solutions. From precision ASME and AWS Certified welding capabilities to party-themed barbeque grills that double as company mascots, the Sawyer team is well-versed in taking on a diverse range of fabrication challenges.
1. Our Complete Fabrication Capabilities – From Prototype to Production
Sawyer Fabrication provides flexible and complete production solutions that yield shorter lead times and uncompromised in-house craftsmanship. Our diverse team of welders, fabricators and machinists are trained and tested to the highest skill level while continually exceeding our clients’ expectations of quality and consistency.
Our Versatile Range of Welding and Fabrication Service Include:
- Welded Piping (for a range of industrial systems)
- ASME R and U Stamp vessel
- Modular Process Skids
- Heavy Weld
- Custom Fabrication
- Large Industrial Fabrication
- Structural Fabrication
- Conventional and Custom Machining
- Drafting & Design
- In-house Quality Control
2. Over Seven Decades of Quality Manufacturing Experience
Our American metal shop prides itself on going beyond what is expected, allowing our metalworking craftsmanship and creativity to shine through our custom fabrications.
In a competitive commercial industry, Sawyer Fabrication has repeatedly proven superior production results through exceptional innovation, execution, and meticulously thorough quality control at every stage of the manufacturing process. Our employees constantly strive to remain on the cutting edge of their crafts, using the most advanced fabrication tools and precision engineering techniques that the industry has to offer.
3. Industry-Leading Quality – Tested, Certified and Guaranteed
Sawyer Fabrication strives to maintain the highest level of quality control throughout the manufacturing process. Our in-house team includes a full-time quality inspector who meticulously reviews our products to ensure uncompromised build quality and precision tolerances. This guarantees that everything we fabricate is built exactly to spec, with quality assurances to satisfy project requirements and certifications.
Quality Testing and Inspection Solutions from Design to Delivery:
- Receiving – Material specifications
- In Process – Dimensional specifications
- Final Inspection – Performed by our Quality Control Inspector and coordinated with required outside inspectors
Inspections Are Constantly Performed to Ensure Every Project Meets:
- Authorized requirements
- Non-destructive examination
- Design and engineering drawings
- Material specifications
- Required standards and certifications
Our Staff Inspector is Certified Level II by The American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) for:
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Reading Radiographic Testing (RT)
Our Industry-Leading Welding Qualifications and Certifications Include:
- AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code – Steel
- AWS D1.2 Structural Welding Code – Aluminum
- AWS D.1.3 Structural Welding Code – Sheet Steel
- AWS D1.6 Structural Welding Code – Stainless Steel
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
4. Responsive Customer Service Solutions
We pride ourselves on going beyond what is expected to guarantee our clients are more than satisfied with every aspect of their fabrication project.
In a highly competitive industry, we have repeatedly proven ourselves through exceptional innovation, execution, and meticulously thorough quality control at every stage of the manufacturing process. Our employees constantly strive to remain on the cutting edge of their crafts, using the most advanced fabrication tools and precision engineering techniques that the industry has to offer.
Put simply, our customers have come to expect industry-leading innovation and world-class results out of every product that we fabricate. We rise to meet any challenge. No matter how complex the custom machining work may be, no matter how tight the tolerances and specifications you require…Sawyer will do it.
See more projects and view our capabilities