BACKED by some of the most skilled welders in the metal fabrication industry
Sawyer Fab’s expert welders and technicians are always eager to take on a new fabrication challenge. Our team thrives on tackling complex welding jobs with strategic precision. We construct and complete jobs to the exact specifications of design and requirements. From complex weldments that meet the most stringent structural safety regulations to smooth, aesthetically pristine weldments for premium products, Sawyer Fabrication can weld it all.
Our welders are continually trained, tested, and certified to stay on the leading edge of their trade. We have specialists who have mastered virtually every type of welding process – from MIG to TIG, from submerged arc welding to cladding. Sawyer Fabrication’s team includes welders who are certified in ASME and AWS D1 code requirements, allowing us to deliver your quality products with all of the certifications your project requires. Put our expert team to work on your next project. You won’t regret it.
Sawyer Fabrication’s welders specialize in carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and specialty alloys and can weld to meet customer specific qualifications in accordance with the following procedures:
- AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code – Steel
- AWS D1.2 Structural Welding Code – Aluminum
- AWS D.1.3 Structural Welding Code – Sheet Steel
- AWS D1.6 Structural Welding Code – Stainless Steel
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW/Stick Electrode)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW/TIG)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Weld Overlay (WOL) – Aluminum Bronze